Saturday, October 27, 2007

First, don’t say I copy from E for writing these emo stuff la. The objective of me writing these is actually to let the members of 07S29 to recall the happy memories we have together as a class.

By now, some of u might actually know hu I am le la. By the languages and styles. This lets me remember one mistake that affect me through out the year. That is to let u all read my essay, which I put in a lot of efforts in writing. The only comment I received is “OMG, is so funny”. Just because I add in alien invasion and regard women as nest defenders and men as lunch chaser. From then an alien invaded into 07s29.

Next, is the celebration of Marcus birthday. But not in school, in Weihan swimming pool.That is the first time where 07s29 have the chance to play outside school and in water.And I am sorry for those who I push them into the water.Hahaha.I think we should put on the video to c who the victims. Hahah

Amazingly, as a class, we watch two moive just in these 8 months in lecture threater.One is “Hotel kalawanda” and of course the latest “300”.That is a good way to end the last time we gather together and in school uniform.

Of couse,not forgetting the BBQ.Where we play majong,PS2, and water polo.That is one of the game I enjoyed very much.That day,we also celebrated Jun nian birthday.

I believe that we have taken a lot of videos and pictures.I hope that members of 07s29,please take the effort to put on the videos and pictures onto the blog.

Here,I end my story.I hope that be here,someone will already suffer from stomach cramp by remembering the happy memories 07s29 have. Actually, from today onwards,I am no longer the CM of 07s29.but as a members of 07s29.But I wish that u can help me add in the value that 07s29 by answering the below question.

  • What is the favorite games you enjoyed so far?
  • What is the things you like about our class?
  • When is your favorite moments with class?

No comments: